We will continue to monitor public health data on a regular basis and make adjustments to the FAQs as needed. Please bookmark this page and check back often.
FAQs from Baruch College
- Reporting and Managing Covid-19 Cases: Reflecting CUNY’s revised protocols, these FAQs cover how to report illness and/or exposure to Covid-19, contact information and the reporting process, and more.
- Faculty and Staff FAQs: Information from VP of Finance and Administration Katharine T. Cobb on accessing campus and facilities, testing protocols, and additional health and safety measures that have been implemented.
- Faculty FAQs on Reopening: Information from Provost and SVP for Academic Affairs Linda Essig on the teaching environment.
FAQs and Critical Messages from The City University of New York
- 11/17/21: CUNY’s Covid-19 Random Testing Program FAQ
- 9/3/21: Testing Results and Important Policy Updates
- 8/25/21: Still Unvaccinated? Please Read This Now (Students)
- 8/18/21: URGENT Info on Testing, Masks & FDA Approval
- 8/16/21: Clarity on New Mask Mandate
- Covid-19 Testing Program for Faculty and Staff FAQs: Information on testing protocols, making an appointment, testing results, and random testing.
- Student Vaccination Policy FAQs: Information on student vaccination policy requirements, policy definitions and details, medical exemptions and special circumstances, and implementation and enforcement.
- Getting Back to Working in Person and Learning on Campus FAQs: Guidance on masking, physical distancing, testing protocols, facilities preparation, and more.
- Vaccination Verification: Technical Guidance and FAQs: Troubleshooting tips on uploading vaccination verification to CUNYfirst.