Anyone who needs to access campus must follow the following protocols when on campus:
- Obtain pre-approval by completing the campus access appointment form and complying with instructions.
- Complete a Symptom Checker in Everbridge each day you plan to visit.
- Wear a face covering (Baruch can provide face coverings if necessary).
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet from other people
- Do not exceed elevator capacity (4 at a time or as directed by Public Safety staff)
- Follow Public Safety guidance on entry and egress to the campus
- Follow Public Safety guidance or signage on traffic flow in public space
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer before touching any surfaces
- Follow Mailroom and Receiving staff protocols for pick-ups and deliveries
- Do not leave any food behind
These protocols and guidelines will be adapted as conditions change and we enter other phases of reopening.