Request Campus Access
Baruch College buildings are currently closed. Limited access to campus buildings is available by appointment only. Below are the guidelines and protocols for requesting campus access.
The Mailroom and Receiving are currently open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am – 3 pm by appointment. The ID Center is open on Monday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 3 pm and 5 pm to 7:30 pm.
Baruch Campus Access Guidelines
To make an appointment, visitors must submit a campus access request form.
Submission of a request will generate an automated email response with instructions to download the Everbridge health screening app. Visitors must complete a Symptom Checker in Everbridge on the day of each visit to ensure that the information provided is current. To gain entry, the visitor must show a result approving access, and a valid Baruch identification card to Public Safety officers.
All students, faculty, and staff have been pre-registered with Everbridge. Please follow the instructions below to set-up your account in advance of your visit.
Faculty and staff must complete the mandatory COVID-19 Response: Return-to-Work Training before returning on-site. To access the training, log in to BlackBoard (https://www.cuny.edu/about/administration/offices/cis/core-functions/cuny-blackboard/) and find the training module under “My Organizations.”
Anyone accessing campus must follow these safety protocols when on campus.
Everbridge Health Screening
The Everbridge app is available for your smartphone in the associated app stores: Apple Store and Google Play. Please use this Instructional Guide for accessing and using the app. Visitors should follow the Visitors’ Guide for instructions on entering the campus.
One-time Setup for Everbridge
- Navigate to the App store on your phone and search for Everbridge.
- Download, install, and open the Everbridge app.
- Click Find an Organization or subscription button on the Everbridge splash page.
- Search for CUNY. Select the CUNY – Health Screening option. Do not choose NYAlert.
- You will be taken to the CUNY Web Applications Login page. Log in using your CUNYLogin credentials. (Username: Firstname.Lastnameemail@example.com)
- Set your notification preferences and click the Done button.
Completing a Symptom Checker in Everbridge
- Within the Everbridge app, click the Shield icon in the bottom right corner. If you do not see the Shield icon, restart the app.
- Click the Symptom Checker icon.
- Go through the questionnaire, answer all five questions, and click Submit.