Safe Campus Guidance for 2022-23
Baruch College and The City University of New York continue to promote policies that protect the health, well-being, and safety of the community while honoring our mission to support students’ academic momentum and success. These policies, which include vaccination mandates, Covid-19 testing programs, and case reporting protocols, are explained in detail at CUNY’s coronavirus web hub, #CantStopCUNY. An archive of safe campus messages from CUNY Chancellor Félix Matos Rodríguez can found on the University Updates webpage. Current guidance is shared below.
Vaccination Policies for Students, Faculty, and Staff
Vaccination is the best weapon we have to contain the spread of Covid-19 and safeguard our health and that of our community.
Covid-19 Testing and Case Reporting Protocols
Testing and protocols for reporting and managing cases help mitigate the spread of Covid-19.
Fraud Awareness and Prevention
In response to fraudulent outreach, the College has shared guidance, resources, and support.
Face masks are not currently required in Baruch buildings or to access resources and services on the College campus. Anyone who would prefer to wear a mask in any setting is welcome to do so. Masks are available at building entrances at security desks.
Staff Schedule Guidelines for Summer 2022
The four-day Summer 2022 workweek runs through Friday, August 12. Schedule guidelines are discussed here.
Safe Campus Management
Safe Campus Management
- Student Vaccine Mandate
- Vaccination Mandate for Faculty, Instructional Staff, and ECPs
- Deadline Change to Upload Proof of Vaccination (Faculty, Instructional Staff, and ECPs)
- CUNY Covid-19 Safety Tracker
- Campus Ventilation Report
- Protocols for Reporting and Managing Covid-19 Cases
- Spring 2022 Safe Campus Operations Plan
- Mask Wearing Indoors (5/23/22)
- Safe Return from Spring Break (4/25/22)
- Deadline Change to Upload Proof of Vaccination (Faculty and Staff - 3/17/22)
- Mask Policy Update (3/4/22)
- Vaccination Mandate for Faculty, Instructional Staff, and ECPs (2/3/22)
- Booster Mandate and Deadlines (Students - 1/25/22)
- Expanding Availability of Testing (12/21/21)
- Reassuring the Baruch Community: Safe Campus Management and Updates (12/17/21)
- News Archive
Support for Students, Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff Resources
- Send your questions to SafeCampusReopening@baruch.cuny.edu